Website Design Services
All of our website design services incorporate a modern full-width design with long scrolling pages that are responsive across devices (i.e. desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile). Every website is designed to fit the current brand identity (i.e. logos, colors, typography, etc.). Our website design services also include basic search engine optimization and incorporate Google Analytics tracking. Often, the redesigned website will re-purpose some of the old content and also incorporate fresh content. Copyrighting and content creation is available upon request.
The scope of the website design services will be based on your needs and preferences disclosed in the initial consultation. For our do-it-yourself clients who merely want to worry about content not the technical details, Kreative Solutions designs websites in Wix and SquareSpace. For our tech-savvy clients who want a website with advanced functionality and customizations, Kreative Solutions develops in WordPress.
Website Design Samples
Wix Website Design
Wix was the ideal platform to display Donna Tronca’s beautiful art. The platform allowed for a colorful modern design without the worries of security monitoring and continuous updates.
SquareSpace Website Design
SquareSpace was the perfect choice for the Whitewater Innovation Center. The platform allowed for a clean, simple, and professional design without the hassles of continued updates.
When is it Time for a Website Redesign?
Simply having a website is not enough. You need an effective website that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and responsive across devices.
Here are a few signs that it is time for a redesign:
- The website has an outdated design and looks like it was built 5 years ago.
- The website is not mobile friendly and you have to pinch to zoom in on mobile.
- The content on the website is from years ago and there is no fresh content.
- The website is impossible to maintain and is built completely out of HTML code.
- The website loads slowly and takes an eternity to load on mobile.
- The website is infected with malware and your security is out of date.
- Customers call with basic questions they should be able to answer themselves online.
- Your search result position on Google continues to decline.
- Visitors don’t stay on your website for long and your bounce rate continues to rise.
- Your falling behind the competition and your competitor’s have better websites.
- Your brand, products, and services have changed and it is time for a rebrand.
- Your customers and business advisers tell you to get a new website.
Still not convinced? Request a Website Audit quote today!
Is it Time to Redesign Your Website?
Complete the following form to download our free Website Redesign Checklist. The checklist details helpful questions to consider while evaluating your website and determining if it is time to hire a professional for a website redesign.